- 10X STRONGER THERMAL RESISTANCE than industry standards prevents oil breakdown in harsh conditions
- FIGHT DEPOSITS & SLUDGE with Dual Defense Additive Technology to clean while providing the ultimate defense against wear, so you can experience the most your engine has to offerCheck price on
- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- ADVANCED PROTECTION AGAINST the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear friction heat and deposits
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION vs. industry standard as tested in the Sequence IVB engine testCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oil. Silicone anti-drain back valve helps ensure safe engine start upCheck price on
- Product Type : Auto Accessory
- Package Dimensions : 8.6"L X 9.6"Wx7.5"HCheck price on
- genuine oem factory part
- exact fitCheck price on
- Matches OE form, fit and function
- Designed for synthetic and conventional oilsCheck price on
- Up to 15, 000 miles; 99% Dirt Removal Power
- SmartFUSION Technology featuring a reinforced polymer mesh backing for expanded dirt holding capacityCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Passport vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2022 Honda Passport oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2022 Honda Passport as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2022 Honda Passport takes and check other oil related specifications.